Bank First offers a variety of services to simplify your banking experience and help you stay in control of your finances. With our convenient tools that provide safe, speedy and 24/7 access, you can manage your accounts whether you are at the office, at home or on the go! You may have signed up for some of our services, but are you utilizing all of their capabilities?
- Build your savings by taking advantage of automatic internal transfers in Online Banking. Save for vacation, a new car or your emergency fund by manually transferring funds or even setting up a recurring transfer from your Bank First checking to your Bank First savings. Whether it’s $10 a month or $100, determine the amount that works for your budget and watch your savings grow!
- Access your accounts and manage your finances on the go with the Bank First goBank app. Save a trip to the branch and deposit a check right from your smartphone with a few short steps. Mobile deposit capabilities may be available upon request, be sure to contact your local office for details.
- Whether you balance your account by your statement or transaction history, E-Statements are a safe and secure way to keep your account history on file. E-Statements reduce the clutter of paper statements and allow you to store and retrieve past statements through Online Banking. Receive notification as soon as your statement is available and avoid any delays with postal mail delivery.
- Customize Real-Time Alerts to monitor balances, transactions notifications, and security alerts. Add as many alerts as you like and remove them at any time, giving you the option to track your account as much or as little as you choose. Activate alerts in the “More” menu of the goBank app or through “Manage Alerts” in Online Banking.
- Take control of your cards with the Bank First Card Manager app. Safeguard your debit and credit cards from fraud by setting alerts or restricting purchases to locations, merchant categories or transaction types. As an extra security measure, turn your cards on and off - all from the convenience of your smartphone. You can also manage your cards through the goBank app.
Even with our convenient services that allow you to bank on your own time, sometimes you need to speak with someone and that is what our representatives are here for! If you have questions about any of these services or if we can help you with any other matters, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local Bank First office.