First National Bank Joins Bank First
First National Bank will be joining the Bank First network on October 27. If you're a First National Bank customer, here are some important dates to keep in mind:
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26
- At 12:00 p.m., Bill Pay will go into an “inquiry only” mode until Bank First’s Bill Pay system becomes available on Sunday, October 29. During this timeframe, you will be able to view your existing payments; however, you will not be able to set up new vendors or payments. All bill payments will transfer to Bank First’s system. There will be no interruption in previously scheduled bill payments.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27
- All branch locations will remain open and will observe regular business hours.
- At Noon, MobiTeller and the mobile friendly browser based NetTeller will become disabled. You MUST use the traditional NetTeller after this time. (If you used MobiTeller, it would be a good idea at this time to delete the app from any of your devices.)
- At 5:00 p.m., NetTeller will go into an “inquiry only” mode.
- Deposits made after 4:00 p.m. will not be available or viewable in Online Banking until Monday, October 30.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28
- All First National Bank locations will be closed to prepare for the transition.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29
- At Noon, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Bill Pay will become available. We encourage you to re-enroll in these services once they become available. Please keep in mind you must re-enroll in Online Banking prior to re-enrolling in Mobile Banking and Bill Pay.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 30
- Six First National Bank locations will open for business as Bank First.
- First National Bank’s mobile banking app will be deleted from the app store.
- First National Bank debit cards will stop working. You may begin using your Bank First debit card.
- Visit a local office to say hello and celebrate our commitment to serving you as a Bank First customer!