On Thursday, November 4, Zelle® is coming!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CURRENT POPMONEY® USERS:
If you like Popmoney, you are going to love Zelle®. It’s a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and others you know and trust.1 Best of all, money arrives typically within minutes between enrolled users.²
Getting started is easy. After you complete your quick one-time enrollment, your Popmoney account information, activity, history and contacts will be available in Zelle®.
1. Navigate to your Bill Pay through your online banking login.
2. Select Send Money with Zelle® and Accept Terms and Conditions
3. Choose the account you want to use, review and start sending money!
- Scheduled or recurring Popmoney payments will be shifted over to Zelle® with the following exceptions: 3
- Any scheduled Popmoney payments over $1,000 will be cancelled due to a change in limits.
- Any scheduled Popmoney payments using the Charitable Giving option will be cancelled.
- If you have any reoccurring payments scheduled, be sure to enroll in Zelle prior to that payment scheduled date.
- Notify your Contacts that you will no longer be using Popmoney. Ask your contacts to enroll with Zelle® before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly.
For a full list of participating banks and credit unions live with Zelle® go to Zellepay.com. If your recipient’s bank isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle® by downloading the Zelle® app for Android and iOS.
If you receive Popmoney payments, please ask the Sender to use Zelle® to send money to you instead. If the sender's bank does not offer Zelle®, they can easily enroll in the Zelle® app (available in the App Store or GooglePlay) with a U.S.-based VISA® or Mastercard® debit card.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Electronic Banking group at (920) 652-3106.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.