Introducing our new and improved Bill Pay!
With Online Bill Pay, you'll have access to these great features:
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day you select the payment be made to your vendor.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
How to enroll in BillPay
An enrollment form will be available after you log in to your Online Banking by clicking the Bill Pay Enroll button.
Bill Pay is FREE to customers who have a debit card and are signed up to receive E-Statements. If you do not qualify for free BillPay, you will be charged a $4.95 fee per month following a free 3-month trial period. To become qualified to receive free Bill Pay, please see a customer service representative. To make a stop payment on a Bill Pay item, please call 1-800-877-8021. A $30.00 fee will be applied to all stop payment items.