Money market accounts allow you to withdraw all or part of the funds at any time and still earn market rates.
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay*
- Free Mobile Banking App (goBank)
- Free Debit Mastercard
- Access to surcharge free ATMs
- Variable interest compounded and credited every statement cycle
- Interest rates paid based on account balances within interest rate tiers
- Earn higher interest rates on larger balances. The interest rate is tiered and may vary at the following levels:
- $2,500.00 & Under | $2,500.01-$10,000.00 | $10,000.01-$25,000.00 | $25,000.01 & Over
- Unlimited withdrawals if made in person. Up to six transfers (phone or electronic) allowed per statement cycle
- Average daily collected balance below $1,000.00 incurs $6.00 service charge per month
- Depositor insured by FDIC limits
Money Market checking accounts are available to partnerships or corporations.
Fees could reduce earnings on the account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield for all tiers may change at our discretion at any time. Accounts that are inactive (no deposit or withdrawals) for more than 12 months AND have a balance of less than $100.00 will incur an Inactive Account Fee of $3.00 per month.
*Bill Pay is free to customers who have direct deposit, a Bank First debit card and are signed up to receive E-Statements. If you do not qualify for free Bill Pay, you will be charged a $4.95 fee per month following a free 3-month trial period. To become qualified to receive free Bill Pay, please see a customer service representative. Bill Pay services will be deactivated following 3 consecutive months of inactivity.