Prepaid Gift Cards
Wish holiday shopping was quick and easy? It can be when you give a gift card from Bank First - now with NO PURCHASE FEES through December 31! Leave the buying decision in the hands of the recipient and allow them to choose what they really want. A prepaid gift card is the ideal choice because it is:
- Convenient: Use it anywhere Mastercard is accepted domestically online, in-store, or over the phone.
- Flexible: Load anywhere between $10 - $1,000 per card.
- Safe: Spend only what is loaded on the card.
- Easy: Fully transferrable to gift recipient.
- Accessible: Check balances online or by phone.
For your convenience, call ahead to pick up your prepaid gift cards from your local branch!
Reloadable Travel Cards
Safe and convenient, a reloadable travel card is the perfect companion on your next trip. Don’t have as far to travel? No worries! This card can also be used as an alternative to cash for your child’s allowance or a useful tool to help your teen learn how to responsibly manage funds. Reloadable travel cards offer many benefits, including:
- Convenience: Can be used to shop when a debit or credit card is required - such as paying for merchandise online.
- Recurring Payments: Can be used to set up automatic payments for recurring bills, such as a utility or cellphone bill.
- Teaching Tool: Because they are convenient but don’t carry the overspending risks often associated with credit cards, prepaid cards can be used to help teens learn how to manage funds. Parents can safely give a card to their child to pay for expenses such as gas, lunch, or books for college.
- Safe Travel: A safe, secure alternative to traveler’s checks and cash while on vacation. It’s a great way to secure your travel funds as it’s not connected to any of your other accounts! Use wherever MasterCard is accepted, domestically and internationally (restrictions may apply in some countries).
Visit your local branch to purchase a reloadable travel card today! A $5.00 purchase fee will be applied to each gift card purchased.