Get the most out of your Bank First Debit Card
No matter where you are or what you need, a Bank First debit card offers more flexibility and security than cash or checks. Use your debit card to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted or go to any ATM to access your checking account to withdraw cash, make deposits, or transfer funds on your time.
To activate and set your PIN, or change your PIN, call 1-800-992-3808
To report lost or stolen Debit card after normal banking hours, call 1-800-554-8969.
- If you plan on using your credit card outside of your home state, please notify your local office in advance.
- If you plan on using your debit card outside of your home state, please call 1-844-771-9302 in advance.
Debit Card Fraud Alerts
If we detect suspicious activity on your debit card — such as purchases made in an unexpected place — you will receive a text message from Bank First with details about the suspected transaction. Simply respond “Yes” or “No” to the text to confirm the transaction.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card?
Here's what to do.
If you feel your Bank First Debit or ATM Card has been compromised, please call the following number:
- To report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM Card, call 1-800-554-8969.
Debit/ATM PIN numbers can be changed at any of our ATMs located at most of our office locations. To obtain a new card, please contact your local office.
Your pass to over 32,000 free ATMs nationwide!
- Look for the MoneyPass® logo and use your Bank First personal debit card surcharge-free.
- Easy-to-find ATMs at www.moneypass.com.
- Start enjoying the benefits of the MoneyPass® ATM Network today!