Business Online Banking
With Bank First, online banking is just a click away.
With Online Banking you can:
- Review account balances in real time
- Review Transactions in real time
- Transfer funds between Bank First accounts or make loan payments
- View and print your E-statement instead of receive paper statements (optional)
- Export personal financial information into a financial program such as Quicken
- View and print check copies
Enhanced Security Measures
Did you know that checks are the payment method most likely to be targeted by fraudsters? A recent survey found that over 60% of companies were subject to payments fraud in 2016, and most of these companies were victims of check fraud.1
Bank First offers enhanced security measures in connection with checking and electronic item processing for your business banking accounts. While Bank First maintains industry standard anti-fraud measures, we cannot guarantee that your account will never be affected by fraud. Based on your activity, we strongly advise you consider adding enhanced security measures to avoid potential liability for fraud on your account. We offer the following:
1Association for Financial Professionals, 2015 AFP Payments Fraud and Control Survey (March 2015).
Get started today!
To set up online banking access for your business, contact your local office today!