Enroll in E-Statements between April 1-30 and Bank First will donate $10 to your local food pantry!
One food pantry will be selected in each of the following counties: Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Brown, Outagamie, Winnebago, Waupaca, Jefferson, Monroe.
Why enroll in E-Statements
E-Statements are better for the environment. They literally save tons of paper, which means fewer trees need to be harvested and less energy needs to be used to make the paper. Choosing E-Statements is something easy you can do that is earth-friendly.
You get your statement sooner, because electronic delivery eliminates the delay with postal mail delivery.
E-Statements eliminate the clutter of paper and allow you to store and retrieve past statements. No more digging through files - it's easy to look up your statement with a click of a button.
Identity Theft experts actually recommend E-Statements. Why? Because most identity theft occurs through the mail or improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information. E-Statements simply protect your information better than paper statements.
It costs you nothing to switch to E-Statements - and to have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
How to enroll in E-Statements
ARE YOU ALREADY ENROLLED IN RETAIL ONLINE BANKING?
If you answered YES, please complete Steps 1 - 4 below.
- Log into your Online Banking.
- Select the "Profile" tab near the top right corner of the page.
- Select the "Edit" tab located across from Electronic Statements.
- Change your delivery method to eStatements.
If you answered NO, please complete Steps 1 - 4 below.
- Select "New User".
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your temporary password, which will be the last four digits of your social security number or your four digit Telebanc password.
- During the enrollment process, you will be asked to enroll in e-statements or paper statements. Select e-statements.