With the help of the Internet, you can enjoy the convenience of banking from your home or office via our secure server.
First-time Users select this option if you already have your Access ID and first time password.
About Online Banking
- Review account balances in real time
- Review transactions in real time
- Transfer funds between Bank First accounts or make loan payments
- View and print your E-statement instead of receiving paper statements (optional)
- Export personal financial information into a financial program, such as Quicken
- View and print check copies
E-Statements are a convenient and environmentally-friendly way to receive your monthly bank statements. You no longer have to wait for the mail or worry about your statements becoming lost or misdirected. You can access 18 months of statement history that you can view or print at your convenience. Bank First will e-mail you when your statement is available for viewing. And it’s free! All you need is Online Banking.
Enroll in E-Statements today by clicking on the Profile tab within Online Banking, then E-Statement Enrollment. Questions? Contact a customer service representative at your nearest location or call (920) 652-3100.
Your security is extremely important to us. Online Banking incorporates the use of firewalls, encryption, user authentication, and passwords to ensure only you have access to your accounts.
In order to initialize your Online Banking account, you will need your account number and either your four digit Telebanc password or the last four digits of your social security number. If you do not have a four digit Telebanc password, you can obtain one by visiting any one of our convenient locations. For optimum security, we require all users to change their passwords the first time they use Online Banking.
Some things to remember as you initialize your Online Banking account:
- You are a First-Time User until you initialize your Online Banking account.
- Follow all First-Time User prompts and buttons.
- All First-Time Users must click on "First-Time User" button at the top of the Log In screen before entering Access ID and Password.
- Your Access ID is your Bank First account number.
- Your password is the last 4 digits of your social security number, or your Telebanc password.
- Click on the Online Banking Help button if you have questions during the log in process.
If you need help with your password(s)
If you do not remember your password, please click on the "Forgot Your Password" link.
Passwords must be 8-17 characters in length and have at least 1 numeric, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 symbol (except , ? or “).
If you need help with the log in process, please call your local office during regular business hours. Our Extended Customer Care hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and can be reached by calling 920-652-3100.