- Earn higher rates than our standard interest-bearing checking1
- No minimum balance to maintain account2
- Free goBank mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free BillPay3
- Free peer-to-peer transfers using PopMoney
- Free checks (some restrictions may apply)
- $15/month ATM fee reimbursement
Special Loan Discounts
You may qualify to receive these special loan discounts, subject to credit approval:
- $200.00 off closing costs on your next home loan4
- Consumer loans priced at 1/2 percent below the current stated rate for the term listed.
- Real Estate loans priced at 1/2 percent below the current stated rate for the term listed. (Excludes current in-house loan specials or secondary market loans)
- Minimum deposit required to open account is $0. Interest rates are variable and subject to change after account opening. Fees or withdrawals will reduce earnings. Direct Deposit, an active debit card, and e-statements are required to qualify for this account offering. If direct deposit is discontinued, if a debit card is no longer active, or if e-statements are switched to paper, Bank First reserves the right to convert the account into a Simply First account. Exclusions may apply. Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify and must show Military ID at account opening.
- Accounts that are inactive (no deposit or withdrawals) for more than 12 months AND have a balance of less than $100.00 will incur an Inactive Account Fee of $3.00 per month.
- Bill Pay is free to customers who have direct deposit, a Bank First debit card and are signed up to receive E-Statements. If you do not qualify for free Bill Pay, you will be charged a $4.95 fee per month following a free 3-month trial period. To become qualified to receive free Bill Pay, please see a customer service representative. Bill Pay services will be deactivated following 3 consecutive months of inactivity.
- Offer valid for secondary market first mortgages only. Must present this web page at time of application. Other restrictions may apply. One offer per loan. All loans are subject to credit approval.